Mitch Joel hosted me on his excellent Six Pixels of Separation podcast this week and I’m really proud of this content. I think you’ll love this lively discussion! It’s a pretty wide-ranging look at power and influence on the social web …
- Is there true power in reciprocity on the social web? Why is the power of favors toxic?
- Why are new power brokers emerging who have little real business experience? What is the source of that power?
- What are the dangers and possible advantages of the “social proof” that occurs through badges like the number of Twitter followers and Klout scores?
- How does power result in new monetization models?
- Can anybody disagree with Chris Brogan and not get blasted by his followers?
Any way, it was a lot of fun and I would love your feedback, either here, or on Mitch’s blog.
Click on the image below to access the podcast!