For a couple of months, I had been thinking about doing a podcast and finally, decided against it. I just thought that taking on another content-creation project might dilute my other efforts. In fact, there was only one way I would EVER do a podcast, and that is if I got to do it with one of the wittiest and wisest men I know — Tom Webster, vice president of Edison Research.
Tom and I are great friends and have a chemistry that I knew would translate well to a “radio” audience. Sharing our conversations on timely and relevant marketing topics would create a exceptionally entertaining and interesting listener experience. His answer, without hesitation, was “ABSOLUTELY.”
To make it even better, we have a great sponsor, Voices Heard Media, to help with the tech side of the process.
So ladies and gentlemen, I have a podcast now and it’s ALIVE! Every two weeks, Tom and I will deliver a 30-minute show and I promise it will be captivating, educational, and fun. In fact, I’ve already learned that I say things on a podcast I would never write on a blog post! Could get interesting.
Here we go with the first jam-packed installment:
The Marketing Companion Episode 1: Flouting Klout
- Klout steps into the ring as a content creator
- Influence at the top of the search rankings
- Guest appearance by Ringo Starr as a talking apple
- Is Klout re-defining “expert?”
- The search for “warmer” search
- Klout and corruption
- The emotional hook of Klout
- Could your Klout score become a global VIP card?
- Will we be seeing Klout optimization experts?
- What Klout does well.
- Tom reads his spam
To listen now:
Other Ways to Listen to the Podcast:
- Click here to download the mp3
- Click here to subscribe in iTunes
- Click here for the show’s RSS feed – for Android listeners.