If I had a nickel for every time I heard this question … well, I wouldn’t be rich (let’s be honest) but I could probably treat you to lunch.
It seems that people have an endless curiosity about how I get things done. Tom Webster and I thought marketing lifehacks would be a very interesting podcast topic — and it was, because Tom and I had some pretty divergent views on tech solutions versus old-school lifehacks to manage a busy schedule.
Some of the topics we covered:
- eMail management tricks
- Tricks to staying disciplined and focused
- When to out-source tasks and what to out-source
- How do you handle business upsets
- Dealing with the tyranny of FOMO (Fear of Missing Out)
- The “Swiss Army Knife” of marketing tools
- Productivity on the road
- Hacks for expense reports
And wait … there’s more! Where else you can hear about the hottest Internet sensations FaceMat and iTwister? Nowhere but here:
Or click here for episode 24 of The Marketing Companion
Other Ways to Listen to this Podcast: