- Blog & Podcast
Social Media Strategy
The social web and the power of Web 2.0 represent the most exciting revolution in communication and business in over a century. It’s transformational, it’s exciting, and it can be downright overwhelming.
I take a no-fluff approach to social media strategy. One of the things that differentiates my method is my very practical background and experience in organizational development. This allows me to create a plan that you and your company can really execute, not just a theoretical treatise that will gather dust on a shelf.
The deliverable will be an actionable, prioritized plan that is tailored to your specific needs, budget and resources. The strategy development activity normally includes:
- A deep-dive “brand discovery” strategy session with the client.
- A high-level survey of competitor marketing and social media best practices
- Interviews with customers and other relevant stakeholders
- A careful analysis of existing metrics and analytics
- Recommendations on marketing tone, points of differentiation, and positioning
- A detailed list of short-term activities that will immediately boost your social media effectiveness
- Recommendations on measurement and a social media dashboard
- Specific ideas on community-building strategies that will lead to content “ignition”
- Recommendations on resourcing, on-going program management, and budget
- Written report plus live or web meeting review of the plan
- Follow-up calls and consultations
There is no need to be overwhelmed and frustrated. Call me today and let’s get to work!