How much is enough?
How do you break through?
Can you win on the back of quantity alone by overwhelming competitors?
So I was delighted to have the opportunity to thrash this discussion around with the brilliant Tom Webster on our latest Marketing Companion podcast. In this latest edition, we talk about:
- The dirty little secret of content marketing
- How quantity works against quality
- The Hubspot Problem and the content mill
- Quantity and the discoverability advantage
- Guest posts — Strategic advantage or content snacks when you need a meal?
- How is SEO adapting to new content realities and search?
- The most important content-related metric
- How content marketing is like a retail price war
- Why content marketing encourages plagiarism
Yes, that is a lot of ground to cover in a 30 minute podcast but I think we get the job done and have some fun along the way too. Hope you enjoy the show and I would love to see your comments in the comment section below.
To listen now:
Other Ways to Listen to the Podcast:
- Click here to download Episode 2 or subscribe in iTunes
- Click here for the show’s RSS feed – for Android listeners.
Program note: Christopher Penn weighed in with another perspective on this topic of content and SEO. Worth a read!