This may be the most difficult (and exciting!) time to be in marketing. Fragmented channels. Shifting rules of engagement on social, mobile, and digital advertising. Tumultuous changes in SEO best practices.
Thrown into this mix is perhaps the most profound change to our industry since the mobile phone — malignant growth in information density. We need ideas. We need alternatives and a plan to fight through this challenge. We need The Content Code.
The Content Code is a blueprint to cut through this intimidating wall of noise and become the signal with your customers and stakeholders. This path-finding book covers essential new ideas accessible to any individual and any business, such as:
- How the business value of digital marketing is being forged by content saturation and content transmission, not Likes, followers, or page views — requiring a new business focus and mindset.
- How, in many cases, successful content marketing has nothing to do with content and everything to do with branding, social proof, and the authority of your website.
- Dozens of ways to build “shareability” into your content that gives your efforts the very best chance to cut through and succeed.
- Why marketing strategy needs to refocus on the elite 2 percent of your audience — your Alpha Audience — who truly drives economic value.
- The six possible strategies to ignite your content — nearly all of them are available and affordable to businesses of any size.
- Technological changes on the horizon that will radically alter every approach to social media and content marketing.
The Content Code is a MUST HAVE guide for any professional in marketing, public relations, journalism, content creation, and advertising.